Smoking is prohibited indoors, in staterooms and balconies, directly in front of the pool deck stage (the lawn) as well as outdoor dining areas, and other various outdoor areas on the ship. This includes regular cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, cigars or pipes.
- Casino Smoking Room (Deck 7 Aft)
- Outside of the Cavern Club (Deck 8 MID - Port Side)
- Cigar Lounge (Deck 8 FWD) (Cigars Only)
- Pool Deck (Kenetic Ocean) (Decks 16 & 17 MID - Port Side)
- Spice H20 (Deck 17 AFT - Starboard Side)
Headliners are not permitted to smoke cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars or pipes in their staterooms or on their balconies. Smoking inside your stateroom or on your balcony will result in a $250 USD cleaning charge added to your onboard account. If cigarette burns on furniture, linens, towels or carpeting are detected; Headliners will be advised and charged for the damages.
Electronic cigarettes cannot be used in public areas where there is a No Smoking policy in force; simply because these cigarettes look so realistic and therefore other Headliners' perception is that we are not enforcing the No Smoking rule.